01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Disneyland -- "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!" 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Disneyland -- "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"

34
Two posts in one week? Who am I?! I'm just so excited about mine and my boyfriend's recent trip to Disneyland that I had to share about our trip and our first day there! This post will mostly be pictures too!

My flight left out of Orlando at 7:15 AM on Thursday morning which meant that I was up at 4:30! That was okay though, because I knew I was flying to Chicago to "pick up" my boyfriend! By flying into LAX, we were able to book the same flight out there through Southwest! That was awesome because I really wasn't looking forward to flying from Orlando to LA by myself! (No thank you!) Obviously, the Peppermint Mocha was a necessity that early in the morning! I learned a valuable tip though...FLY EARLY! I gave myself about 2 hours to get to the airport, park my car, check my bag, go through security, and get to my gate. Since it was so early, I was able to get Starbucks as well because everything else (parking car, bags, and security) only took about 20-25 minutes! It was awesome!

Ready to go with my Peppermint Mocha in hand! 

On the plane, we were halfway when I got this screenshot! 

Flying out west is beautiful!! 

This is our excited faces! Yes, I was rocking my Walt Disney World sweatshirt to go to Disneyland in California! I was apprehensive about this, but then when I saw other people wearing WDW stuff at Disneyland, I felt like it was okay! 

I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and a cardigan...(I had to!)
 Once we got to LAX, we got our bags and waited on our shuttle to take us to our hotel in Anaheim! It was about an hour drive south of LA so we didn't get to see that much of LA. We booked through SuperShuttle and it was a great experience getting to the hotel!


Once we got to our hotel, we checked in and went to our room. We had a first floor room which was Frozen themed! If you love Frozen, you would have loved this room! After we rested/unpacked a little, we walked to Downtown Disney where we saw the Christmas decorations! Joe and I were hungry after traveling, so of course we went to a familiar place for lunch, Earl of Sandwich! 


Earl's Club and Kettle Cooked Original Chips with a Diet Coke. I never stray from this unless I get a brownie or a fruit cup! 

It really is the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich though...
 After eating lunch, we walked from Downtown Disney to Disneyland!! It was amazing to see the holiday decorations! I feel a little spoiled because I get to see the holiday decorations at Disneyland and Walt Disney World this year! One of the perks of being a cast member!

Disneyland Railroad Station!! We were able to ride the train a few times which was great! I regret not getting a picture of myself where those people are because I have one in front of that same spot at Magic Kingdom when I was 4 years old and 24! It would be cool to have one at both parks!  
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy!"

Holiday decorations! They don't have the hanging garland at Magic Kingdom this year because the parade floats for the Festival of Fantasy parade(the 3:00 parade) are too tall, but it was cool to see them at Disneyland!

Partners Statue! Walt & Mickey! 

Sleeping Beauty decorated her castle for Christmas! Either her or the fairies! 

It was our first visit, so it was perfectly acceptable to act like a lost guest with the maps out! 

Mad Tea Party and the Matterhorn in the background! Both were so fun! 

Waiting for the teacups! 

A very merry unbirthday to you! 

It's a Small World...HOLIDAY! Y'all, I loved this. I went on It's A Small World repeatedly with my parents when I went my first visit when I was 4 to WDW, so having it holiday themed only made it better! The day we got there was actually the day they did the lighting! There were media people filming something about the lights and everything! 

Ho Ho Holidays! There were also sneak appearances from Disney characters that were in the "Small World" decor! 
Overall, we had a great first day! I forgot what we did for dinner that night, but we were able to go on Matterhorn Bobsleds, Mad Tea Party, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Snow White's Scary Adventures, It's A Small World Holiday, Haunted Mansion(which was Nightmare before Christmas themed!) and one or two other things that I can't think of. We were able to see the nighttime firework show and the Christmas parade as well! Both of which were pretty cool! All in all, it was a very productive first day! AND we still had three more to go! I'll post about those sometime too!


post signature
Email Me Follow Me On Bloglovin Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Instagram Follow Me On Pinterest

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38