01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Coming Soon-ish? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Coming Soon-ish?

34
Hello blog!

Since July, I've had a big life change thrown my way.

Back in May, I flew down to Orlando for an interview with The Walt Disney Company. I was offered a role with the company, but due to a previous commitment, I wasn't able to move down in June like I was supposed to. Instead, I moved down mid-July after my boyfriend's brothers wedding.

It's been interesting to adjust to the Florida life as opposed to the Kentucky life. Some days I really miss Kentucky, my family, and my boyfriend but other days I'm happy that I made the decision to come back down here. I feel like my life has gotten a little more interesting since I moved down here, so I thought I might start posting on this blog of mine some more! It definitely won't be an every day post type situation but I am planning on dropping by some more!!


So hi, I'm Rachel, I like warm hugs and I hope that you will follow me on this blog of mine!

post signature
Email Me Follow Me On Bloglovin Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Instagram Follow Me On Pinterest
35 36 37 38