01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Is This Thing On? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Is This Thing On?

34
Hey blog world! 

Sorry for my absence....again. Sorry that it was such a long one this time! 

Honestly though, it was awesome! I seriously contemplated just deleting the blog since it was SO nice not updating it, but then I decided to keep it. 

In my last post, I said that I was on a jet plane to Chicago for my boyfriend's brother's wedding. It was so amazing to get out of my hometown for a while and spend time with my boyfriend. I was able to meet his extended family and some family friends which was a great time. I ate WAY too much of all of the delicious food that was put in front of me. The wedding was outside, perfect weather and just everything you want a wedding to be. I had a blast and I promise I'll put pics up sometime. I didn't take too many though because I was too busy just living life and enjoying myself! 

Since I got back, I have started graduate school! That's right, I'm a graduate student and I could not be more excited about it. I went in thinking that I wanted to get my MBA, but I actually talked to advisors the week before classes started and decided to go with a Master's of Arts in Leadership Studies instead. It's not an MBA, but I think it's more relevant to what I want to do one day. This is my second week of classes and I love having class just three days a week. I've started to look for a new job since my retail job just is. not. cutting. it. anymore. I need something else, ASAP. I would love to work in an office environment with NORMAL hours. Hopefully I will find something like that soon. We shall see.

I don't have too much to say, but I just wanted to update and say life is good. I finally feel like life is starting to go in the right direction, so hopefully it will continue. I hope everyone is having a great week so far, and sorry again for neglecting the blog. Nice blog vacations are nice every once and a while though! :) So I guess sorry I'm not really sorry? haha. 

post signature
Email Me Follow Me On Bloglovin Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Instagram Follow Me On Pinterest
35 36 37 38