01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : How to Make Someone's Day 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

How to Make Someone's Day

34
So while I was checking my e-mail this morning, I noticed something exciting.



I was nominated for a Liebster award by Kristin at Crumbs and Curls! I recently started following her blog so to see that she nominated me is an awesome feeling. It really makes you feel like you are doing something right by starting and keeping a blog. She explained that a Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is a great way to learn about bloggers in a fun way. Here are the rules:

1. Answer questions from the blogger who nominated you.
2. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate (they have to have less than 200 followers).
3. Come up with 11 questions for these bloggers.
4. Comment on a post & tell them that they have been nominated!

Kristin gave me these questions:

1) What is your guilty pleasure? Boy bands. One of these days I'll make a post about my fangirl days, it may be entertaining to read. Something about boy bands makes me happy but I feel a little guilt that I like them. Hanson, N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, Jonas Brothers(met them 3 years ago), One Direction, and probably any other one that you can think of. 

Yeah, this happened three years ago (August 10, 2010). Thanks Team Jonas.
2) What is the last thing you bought? I'm going to a wedding this weekend for my boyfriend's brother so I bought a new dress from Rue La La! I'm so excited to go up to Chicago to see my boyfriend and his family and friends! It should be a great weekend! 

Via

3) What pin board do you pin to the most? If you follow me on Pinterest, then you may notice that I pin a lot of recipes to my Recipe board! My favorite Pinterest recipe is probably these slow cooker chicken tacos!

4) If you could get on a plane tomorrow & go anywhere, where would you go? I'd go a few days early to see my boyfriend in Chicago! He lives in a suburb outside of the city and I love going to visit him! 

5. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? My first instinct was to say Chipotle or The Cheesecake Factory, but then after thinking about it some more, I went back to Disney. At Epcot, in Future World's Land Pavilion, there's this quick-service food and beverage restaurant called Sunshine Seasons and they have this amazing Rotisserie Chicken dish that you can get with mashed potatoes. Pretty sure I could live off of that. It's hard to pick one thing because I love food. 

6. What is your favorite item of clothing or accessory? I love a cute sundress during spring/summer months, but for fall I'm all about sweaters! I love this look that I repinned a while back! 

Via

7. What's the story behind your blog name? Originally my blog name was "With Love, From Rae" but that was too similar to another blog out there. My boyfriend and I started dating on May 28, 2012 or 5/28/2012. I liked the idea of having a number in my blog title, so I used the date that I started dating my best friend! We met at Disney and this is our first official "couple" picture together that we used as our facebook profile pics when we first started dating. 



8. What's your favorite book? I don't read a lot, but I have to use some cliche answers. I'm a Christian, so the Bible is very important to study and help me build my faith. Whenever I'm having a great day, a bad day, or just want something quick to read, I know that is somewhere that I can turn to. I also love the Harry Potter books. I've been wanting to read more, so any book suggestions that I may like? 

9. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would your first purchase be? I'm going to assume that I won the big Powerball or something, so first I'd pay off any bills for myself and my parents. Then I'd buy a plane ticket to go pick up my boyfriend so we could go on vacation. I should do a post on what I'd do, that could be interesting! 

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Let me start by saying that this pet peeve didn't really happen until college. It got worse at Disney when I worked down there. I cannot stand when someone is walking/driving and then just stops right in front of me when I'm still walking. Excuse me, but why did you just stop walking and why are you making it hard for me to get around you? I also can't stand when people don't like a sports team or something related for no real reason. They can trash talk, but then they can't actually back up why they started disliking them. Then to make matters worse? They post it as a Facebook status. During football/basketball season is when I a) unfollow people or b) hide their updates from my feed. Yes, I know they are petty, but they irk me! 

11. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate for this award:
I nominate the following ladies: 
I love each of these blogs and I hope that those of you who follow me will check out their blogs as well! Now, I've got 11 questions for these ladies that I want them to answer:

  1. What song is your favorite?
  2. What's your favorite drink(alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic)?
  3. What's your favorite Disney movie?
  4. The love of your life is taking you on your dream vacation, where are you going?
  5. What's something unique about you?
  6. Overall trend that is supposedly happening -- yay or nay?
  7. What made you want to join the blogging world?
  8. What's your favorite recipe that you cook or somebody cooks for you?
  9. Where are your favorite places to shop?
  10. How can somebody make your day?
  11. Who are 11 bloggers that you want to nominate for a Liebster award?
I hope you all are having a great week so far, go check Kristin and my other nominated bloggers out if you get the chance! 

post signature
Email Me Follow Me On Bloglovin Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Instagram Follow Me On Pinterest

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38