01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : H&M + online shopping = Happiness 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

H&M + online shopping = Happiness

34
Okay, so I don't know about you all, but I love H&M. I first heard about the store when I was in high school on a school trip to Washington D.C. I think I bought like one tank top there and that was it. Until I lived in Florida last year, I had kind of forgotten about the store. Well, I forgot about it until my Disney bestie and I went shopping at one of our favorite malls in Orlando. A whole new relationship started that day and it's been love ever since for the most part. H&M is one of my favorite stores so naturally I was super excited when they made the announcement that they were bringing online shopping to the USA. Seriously though, what took you so long, H&M?! 

Source
While browsing their website, I came across some great items that I'd love to have in my life. Here are a few of them:

Bow Hooks -- 2 for $5.95
How cute are those bow hooks?! I love how you could hang belts, necklaces, towels, or anything else your heart desired on them! 

Love Candle -- can be found here for $5.95
I love this "love" candle. It's pink, has a cute definition on it and would look great in my room. They come in a bunch of different colors. This "Hope" Candle is another favorite. 

Apron - $12.95
How cute is this Apron? I love cooking so maybe it's time I invested in a really cute apron like this one to keep my clothes from getting stuff on them when I cook. 

Fairytale/Bedtime Storage Boxes - $19.95
Originally I thought these would be really cute for a little girl's room, but I actually wouldn't mind them setting on my bedside table. I love how they are aesthetically appealing and functional.

Source
Love this jacket for fall, that's all. It also comes in other colors. 

Source
Finally, I need this blazer in my closet. I went looking for something similar to this today with no luck. I think it's a sign that I need this one. That's my wishlist, what do you all have on yours? Hope you all are having a great weekend so far! 

post signature
Email Me Follow Me On Bloglovin Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Instagram Follow Me On Pinterest
35 36 37 38