01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Friday Favorites 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Friday Favorites

34
Hey everyone! I am alive in case you were wondering, haha! Sorry that I've been a bad blogger this week, but this week has been pretty busy! Okay let's be honest, I've been busy and I had a lack of inspiration for my blog posts. So instead of boring you with lame posts, I waited until a day like today when I had something to write about! I have two days of C25K left that I need to complete for week 3 so as soon as I finish this blog post and send some e-mails out I'm going to go work out. 

While I am thinking about blogging though, I wanted to take the time to post some of my Friday Favorites which includes some of my favorite celebrity looks from the week, a favorite purchase, and a yummy recipe that I can't wait to try!

Favorite Recipe 
I was browsing Pinterest this morning and saw a recipe for these cookies. Deep dish chocolate chip caramel-filled cookies. I have the ingredients on hand so I may have to make these at some point this weekend! I might try to make them Double Chocolate Chip Salted Caramel Filled cookies though. If that works I might have to post the recipe! 

Source // Original Post
Favorite Celebrity Looks
While I would love to be a fashion blogger, that's just not me. At least not at this point in my blogging. However, I did graduate with a Merchandising, Apparel, & Textiles degree so obviously I love fashion. I was browsing InStyle's website and these are some of my favorite looks from this week's Look of the Day posts! 

Lily Collins in a Valentino dress and Jimmy Choo Accssories -- via
How cute is Lily's dress? I love the long sleeves and then the hint of girly, feminine lace at the bottom of the dress. 

Reese Witherspoon - via
I love the Navy top with the rolled jeans and a pop of color with the belt and pumps. The necklace is simple but it still pulls the whole look together. Reese is one of my favorite actresses and this is a great, simple look that I feel like I could easily recreate at home. Minus the Louis Vuitton bag. 

via
I love Hannah Simon's skater dress that was made by Ted Baker London. 

Favorite Purchase
Via
Next weekend is my boyfriend's brother's wedding and I have been looking for the perfect dress. I found this dress on Rue La La's website in their "Ten Thousand Dresses" event. The dress is on it's way to me now and it should be here Monday! It's sold out now on Rue La La, but I found it on 6PM.com too. 



post signature
Email Me Follow Me On Bloglovin Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Instagram Follow Me On Pinterest
35 36 37 38