01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : You're Harry Potter! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

You're Harry Potter!

34
In case your facebook and twitter timelines aren't blowing up like mine, then you may not know that today is this guys birthday:

Source
Yes, today is Harry Potter's birthday. He's 33 years old today. I own all of the books and movies but I will still stop to watch them when they are showing on ABC Family. Disney and Harry Potter just take me back to my childhood. Last year when I was working as an intern at Walt Disney World as part of the Disney College Program, I was able to go visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter on one of my days off. 




If you ever get the chance to go, please do! They did a great job with the rides, Butterbeer and everything else. Since I didn't actually get a letter to Hogwarts, I guess the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is the next best thing. 

We all know that Harry Potter is a fictional character who was created by this lovely lady, J.K Rowling.
Source
Today is J.K. Rowling's birthday as well! She recently released a new book under a made up name and it still went to the top of the Bestsellers list! She starting writing Harry Potter in 1995 and several publishers actually rejected the manuscript for Harry Potter and the Philosophers' Stone. Thankfully, one publishing house took a chance on her and we all know what the outcome of that has been. Her rags-to-riches story is truly amazing. Even if someone tells you no, keep trying and going for your dream. Sooner or later, someone will tell you yes or it will force you to come up with a new dream. She's an entrepreneur that I look up to and I hope she has a wonderful birthday today! 

Happy Wednesday, everyone!





post signature
Email Me Follow Me On Bloglovin Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Instagram Follow Me On Pinterest

Labels:

35 36 37 38