01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : How to get 44,000+ followers on Instagram 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

How to get 44,000+ followers on Instagram

34
I know it's not about the number of followers, but you can't tell me that if you could have 44,000 followers on any social media platform that you wouldn't take it!

While browsing instagram, I saw a comment linking to this girl's artwork. The comments said, "go check out @heather12ooney's drawings of you" multiple times to the stars of Pretty Little Liars. I clicked the link not expecting anything amazing to be honest, but I was pleasantly surprised. Heather is a 19 year old artist and she is so talented. She draws some of my favorite celebs, Disney characters, and superheroes along with some other nature related pieces. I haven't actually met her and I just started following her today, but it's one of those things where I had to share it with my small amount of followers. I hope you all will check her out and follow her. Below I've provided links to her artwork on her instagram. Enjoy!

Celeb Drawings


Source here
Source here
As a Disney lover, I had to include this one! Source here
Source here

Disney Drawings


Source here
Source here
Source here



Superhero Drawings
My boyfriend LOVES superheroes and I'm sure he would love ANY of these as a canvas in his room. (Okay, if I'm being honest, I'd love any of the IronMan ones myself, haha)

Source here
Source here
Source here

Nature/Pets/Other

Source here
Source here
Yes, she drew that by hand. At first glance it looks like a photo, but it's not. She drew that. Source here
I could continue to post some of her drawings, but I'll stop. I obviously don't have any tips to get you 44,000+ followers, but if you love what you do and you are awesome at it, chances are followers will come. She also has a great social media presence and fans who tweet celebs which helps her get even more fans. That's got to help. I couldn't share direct links from Instagram but thankfully I found her tumblr too so that I could share the pictures. ALL of the photos are linked to her tumblr. NONE of these photos are mine. She is super talented and if you want to follow her, links are below! I'm going to be absent from my blog probably until next Monday or Tuesday, but I hope you all have a great holiday! Tomorrow I'm going to Nashville for the 4th of July and then Saturday I'm heading up to Indianapolis to meet up with my boyfriend! I'm super excited to see him again and celebrate America's birthday!

Happy Wednesday, don't forget to check out Heather's stuff below! I'm also linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday!

Instagram // Tumblr // Facebook // Twitter // YouTube


post signature

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38