01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Challenges and Changes 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Challenges and Changes

34
Hello, all! 

I hope you all had a great weekend! Remember how I told you all in my last post that I was putting myself on a diet and trying to exercise more? Well today I'm not here to do just a weekend recap, but I'm also here to update you all on some changes and challenges going on in my life.

Changes

First, I'll do a quick recap of last weeks workouts.

Sunday: Completed Week 1, Day 2 of the C25K Challenge. I ran/walked 2.20 miles in 32:43.
Monday: Rest -- no workout
Tuesday: Completed Week 1, Day 3 of the C25K Challenge. I ran/walked 2.19 miles in 32:58.
Wednesday: Cross Training day. Rode by bike for 3.56 miles for 21:37. Average speed was 9.9. 
Thursday: Quick workout. Walked 1.6 miles in 25:23. Attempted to do Week 2, Day 1 of the C25K Challenge but my leg muscles weren't taking it.
Friday: Off day. Spent most of the day studying for an upcoming exam for grad school.
Saturday: Worked out twice! I consumed too many calories, so I wanted to work excess calories off. 
Workout 1: Completed Week 2, Day 1 of the C25K Challenge. I ran/walked 3.01 miles in 46:55. Workout 2: Walked 2.57 miles in 47:48. 

I'll probably do a recap of my workouts on Monday that way I can show what I did the previous week. My goal is to workout 5 out of 7 days and so far, I think I have been successful for week one! 

Challenges
August 6, aka next Tuesday, I am taking the GMAT so that I can hopefully get the score that I need in order to go to grad school starting the end of next month. I've been studying 5-6 days a week for a few weeks now and I'm just praying that all of this studying/putting other parts of my life on hold will pay off. I haven't been able to give up blogging 100% even though I have been slacking with posts. I can tell that getting in a routine with studying/working out has made me feel better. I know I probably haven't lost 5 pounds, but I feel 5 pounds lighter. It's a challenge, but I really believe in the end that it will all be worth it.

Finally, another change!
Apparently I get bored with my blog design easily because I changed it again! I took a little more time with this one so hopefully it looks better. What do you all think? Let me know in the comments! I love hearing from you all! 

Hope you all had a great Monday! 

post signature

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38