01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : C25K Week 1 Complete & more 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

C25K Week 1 Complete & more

34
Dear Blog, 

Sorry for abandoning you since my last post. I've been really busy going to the doctor, training for a 5K, making copycat Chipotle recipes, and studying for the GMAT that I'm taking next month. I really want to go back to school in the fall so I can get my MBA! I've finally gotten in a studying groove that really works for me. 

Whenever I find time, I've got some great post ideas like a recipe for my Iced Mint Passion Green Tea. If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen a picture of the tea. If you don't follow me, don't worry! I'll post that recipe sometime this week. I'm out of batch one so I'll have to make another batch! Perfect opportunity for a blog post photo op! You know you're a blogger when...haha. 

I hope everyone is having a great week. I'm going to put my legs up and relax. Today was a busy day full of a doctors appointment, a trip to the farmer's market, making Pico de Gallo, studying, and my 2.2 mile walk/run which was part of Week 1 Day 3 of C25K. I'm done with Week 1 of C25K, yay! It's a few minutes til Pretty Little Liars starts, so I'm out. Have a great evening! 

post signature
Email Me Follow Me On Bloglovin Follow Me On Twitter Follow Me On Instagram Follow Me On Pinterest

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38