01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Workout Wednesday! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Workout Wednesday!

34
Hello, all!

Sorry for abandoning the blog...again.

Life has just been kind of crazy lately. I'll spare you the not-so-exciting details since we have made it to Wednesday, but let's just say on Monday I got some exciting news but it will be a while before I can share the actual details. Right now only two people know.

No I'm not engaged or pregnant or buying a house or moving or starting a new job.
Yes, there are some other exciting things happening. Like my boyfriend and I planning a spontaneous trip to see each other halfway between us in Indianapolis Sunday simply because we miss each other. (Cute, right? All his idea :)

Besides those exciting things, I commented recently on Stephanie's blog post 101 in 1001(part 1) about how I have the C25K(Couch-to-5k) app on my phone yet I NEVER use it. Monday I went for a 3.26 mile walk with my mom, but today I didn't work out. This happens a lot to me. I'll get motivated to workout and then I just DON'T. I've been trying to change my eating habits, but after this Japanese food I had for dinner tonight, I need to workout tomorrow to get rid of it. I don't know about you all, but here's some excuses on why I don't work out.



As you can see, there are PLENTY of reasons to NOT workout, but I have more motivation TO workout.


Where do I start with working out though? I mean I know I can walk and run, but with no gym membership, how can I tone my other mucles? Insert my good ol' friend, Pinterest. I'm sure you all have heard of her. I added more things to my "Be Active" board so if you want to, go check it out! Here are a few things that I have pinned so far!

source here
I love swimming and since it's summer this is one of the best workouts you can do!  Source here
Swim Workouts for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced swimmers can be found here.
Yoga that looks like something I can do. Source here
Shrink your belly in 14 days. Want to try it? Source here. Repin here.
And for all you runners, here's a running workout that I need to try.
Source here

I can't wait to try out all of these workouts! I think tomorrow I'm going to work on a schedule and start planning workouts for each day. Hope you all are having a great week so far!

post signature

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38