01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Kitchen Inspiration 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Kitchen Inspiration

34
I'm back! Sorry for the lack of posts, I was busy this weekend! It seems like I was running around town the whole weekend which was great! I hope you all had a great time celebrating Father's Day! Yesterday we went to church as a family and our pastor preached a sermon that hit really close to home. While I'm still hunting for that perfect full-time job, it's easy to get down on myself and feel like a failure. However, it's all in His plan right now so I'm just trying to breathe and relax a little bit. I'm trying to put everything in His hands instead of trying to deal with it myself.

Besides church, we went out to lunch for Father's Day and then came home and went to Lowe's to get some new doorknobs/locks for our doors leading outside of the house. It was a successful adventure, even though it took longer than Dad probably would have liked. After Lowe's, we finished our other errands before returning home. My mom really wants to repaint some of the rooms in our house, but mainly my bathroom and the kitchen. We pulled some paint colors and last night I spent some time looking at kitchens with oak cabinets and trying to see what colors may look good. These are just a few of the kitchens that I saw and thankfully my mom liked the idea of some of these too. So we shall see what happens. Here are a few looks since we aren't going to paint our cabinets white or dark brown. We need to find a color that is bright and inviting to the kitchen.

Love this green kitchen
Love the light grey/neutral color! 
Love the light lemony yellow for the kitchen! 

Those are just a few ideas and I'm still looking for the perfect color for my bathroom. I love Sherwin William's Contented, but I'm not sure if I love it enough for my bathroom. I'll probably do a post with ideas for that too sometime. I hope you all had a great weekend and a great start to the week so far!

post signature

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38