01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : You have to start somewhere. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

You have to start somewhere.

34
Hello, friends!

I don't know about you all, but I love to say that I will work out but then I never do. Thanks to my boyfriend who motivates me to be a better "me" and my own dissatisfaction with my own image, today I got my bike out of the garage and went for a bike ride. I have been meaning to do this for a while but today it happened. I didn't bike 10 miles, or even 5, but the amount that I rode while not impressive, it's a good starting point for me.

Since the weather is getting warmer and I don't have a full time job, I'm taking the time to really think about life, what I want to do, and how I'd like to improve myself. It's a challenge that I'm taking on so that I can feel good about myself again. When I was down in Disney, I had all the confidence in the world. I had an awesome job, wonderful friends, I lost weight but still ate yummy food, and I was all around a happier, healthier me. Without trying, I like to say I lost about 15-20 pounds just walking around the parks, shopping, nightly walks with my friends & now boyfriend. It was exercising without meaning to. If you want to lose weight, you have to eat healthier and be active! I'm sitting on my bum right now typing this post but I feel like I deserved it after being a little active today! Below is my route for day and I can't wait to continue to post my progress. It's not much, but it's a great starting point! In addition to working out, I'm also cutting off fried foods until I go to Chicago at the end of the month. I can eat at places like Subway, Jimmy John's, and Panera Bread but that's it. Anyways, here's the route and I hope you all are having a great Wednesday! I took this picture right from my instagram! Click the picture if you'd like to follow me there!



Instagram / Twitter / BlogLovin'


Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38