01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : What I'm Currently Loving: Nautical Edition 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What I'm Currently Loving: Nautical Edition

34
Okay, so I don't know about you all, but I am absolutely loving knot bracelets right now. Whenever I was in Hilton Head, I found these cute anchor earrings and now it seems like I keep seeing knot bracelets.

The two below are a couple of my current favorites. They are the Triton Knot Bracelets by Kiel James Patrick. You have the knot and the anchor for a great nautical look. These bracelets will cost you about $38, but these are the ones that I have really had my eye on since I got back. I think they would go with just about any outfit which makes them worth it.

What about you though? Any trends that you are loving lately? Comment and let me know! Have a great Monday!



Labels: ,

35 36 37 38