01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Time for another Sunday Social! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Time for another Sunday Social!

34
It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Sunday Social post! This week's questions are all about summer! Summer is all about being outside, spending time with your family, grilling out, and going on adventures! At least that's what it means to me, anyways! I was excited to post my answers to these questions!

This Weeks Questions

1. Best summer memory as a kid? When I was a kid, my family and I were members out at a local country club. Ever since I was 5 years old til the time I was a senior in high school, I was on the country club swim team. The last 4-5 years that I swam, we consistently won the Regional Country Club swim championship. There were 6 teams and each year there was the diving portion of the meet and then the swim part. The swimming part had the preliminary day and the finals. Friday evening there was a dance for all the swimmers and divers with a DJ and everything. The whole weekend was a lot of fun and spending days at the pool swimming and having fun with friends is one of the favorite memories of my childhood. 

2. Favorite summer drink?


3. Favorite summer TV show?
I love a lot of the summer shows, but I'm super excited for Pretty Little Liars to come back! Thankfully this break has gone by pretty quick!

4. Best outdoor summer activity?
Considering I grew up being a swimmer, I'll have to say spending time by the pool or lake and swimming! Also grilling out is great too!

5. Summer Vacation Essentials?
I decided to make a picture for this one but you need a beach bag, cute swim suit for swimming, cute cover up, beach towel, sunglasses, sunscreen(face & body), magazine/reading material of choice, and a koozie for your drink!


Now go out and enjoy your summer vacation, you've earned it! 




Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38