01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Sunday Social! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sunday Social!

34
So if I was attempting to do the "blog every day in May" challenge, I would be failing at it! Sorry for the lack of posts but today I'm bringing you my answers for the Sunday Social link up!! 

This Weeks Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of surprise? Having something good happen that you weren't expecting but I don't like waiting around for it. If you say I have a surprise for you, then my impatient self will have to have it then and there! 

2. Flowers or Chocolates? Flowers and chocolate are great, but I'd rather have a pretty necklace or something that will last longer. Chocolate will be eaten and flowers will die, but a necklace or a Pandora charm can last forever(hopefully). 



3. What is your favorite summertime activity? Laying out by the pool with a drink in hand.




4. Do you have any vacations planned this summer? Going to Chicago Memorial Day weekend to see my boyfriend and that's all so far! Hopefully going to the beach and to Nashville at some point.



5. Favorite Summer Holiday? July 4th, for sure! I love going to Nashville for the fireworks on the Riverfront! 




6. Dream Vacation? Hawaii, England, or Italy! Any of those would be great! 


Hope you all are having a great end to your weekend! Enjoy your Sunday! 


Sunday Social



Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38