01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Opportunities 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Opportunities

34
I'll admit, I can be a lazy person. Don't bother me, don't talk to me, just let me be lazy. If it doesn't have to be done right away, then I won't do it. 

However, I can also be a hard-worker where I see something that needs to be done and I will do it. Not only will I get it done, but I will give it 110%. 

Recently, as my family, friends, and readers know, I left my job as a bridal consultant on a quest to find a big girl job that would allow me to grow. I applied to a couple places in my hometown, and I got interviews with both. Technically, I have accepted a job offer at one company, but I am still in the process of interviewing for another. I realize that I probably shouldn't be doing that or blogging about it,  but if you have two opportunities, why not take a chance at both? That way if both work out, then you can choose what would be best for you, OR if this one I'm still in the process of interviewing for DOESN'T work out, then I know that I gave it my best and I have a job. 

The reason why this post opened with me admitting how I can be lazy is because yesterday, I almost didn't go to this career fair. It was from 9-5 and I was like, I don't want to wake up, I just want to sleep. I don't have to be anywhere til 1, so I'm going to stay in bed. However, my boyfriend told me that I should go, and after my introductory interview yesterday and formal interview today, I'm so glad I did. I don't want to post too many details, but obviously a job opportunity has been placed in front of me and I thought I wanted it, but today I realized how badly I want it.

Pretty much, if an opportunity is placed in front of you, just go check it out! You may end up hating it, but then it may be something else you never realized you wanted. I say, go for it. Also, any prayers or good thoughts or pixie dust sent my way would be MUCH appreciated! Hope you all are having a great Thursday! This week that I thought would be boring, has actually been filled with interviews! Not that I'm complaining! 


“Your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So I take every opportunity.” 

― Cameron Diaz

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38