01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Grown-up Lemonade Recipe 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Grown-up Lemonade Recipe

34
Hello readers! If you follow me on instagram or twitter, you know that lately I have a drink of choice. 

Normally, I love a nice cider beer, a cranberry & vodka, or a margarita on the rocks. However, I discovered a drink while at the American Pavilion in the World Showcase at Epcot and ever since then I've been trying to find a way to recreate it at home. I thought there was some Disney Magic involved, but really, it's easier than I thought and tastes just as good!
Frozen Red Stag Lemonade -- America Pavilion -- World Showcase -- Epcot -- Walt Disney World
Fife & Drum Tavern -- Where I first had this drink.

Okay, so I'm sure some of you think "why is she dedicating a whole post just to frozen lemonade?", but   you get recipes of margaritas, daiquiris, and other fun drinks. The weather is hopefully finally getting to get warmer around you, so why not drink a grown-up frozen lemonade? Frozen Red Stag Lemonade to be exact! To get started, these are your ingredients.
Red Stag Lemonade aka Grown-Up Lemonade
Jim Beam Red Stag Black Cherry Bourbon
Simply Lemonade or Lemonade of your choice
Ice
Blender (Optional)

Okay, this next part is really tricky, so make sure you really pay attention! (Sarcasm, this couldn't be easier!)

1. Using a shot glass or by eyeballing it, place 1 part Red Stag Black Cherry Bourbon into your glass, mason jar, or blender over a handful of ice cubes. 
2. Pour lemonade over the bourbon. If you want to think of it in terms of 4 parts making a whole. You generally want to do one part(one shot of Red Stag) to three parts (filling the glass to your choice) Lemonade. 
3. Stir with a spoon if you would like, or blend in a blender until it has a daiquiri type consistency like the picture above. 
4. Enjoy and please drink responsibly! Don't drink and drive!

If you decide to try this recipe out, leave a comment below and let me know how it goes! Of course you can make the drink stronger if you would like to, but this ratio works for me. Cheers! 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38