01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Five Twenty Eight...a new month, a new blog name! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Five Twenty Eight...a new month, a new blog name!

34
Recently, I came across a blog with a name similar to mine. I had done research before I decided on the blog name and I thought that I was in the clear. I was wrong. Even though I wasn't confronted by the owner of the other blog(who has had theirs longer than me), I still felt like it would be right to change my blog name. I wanted my new blog name to mean something to me, and after thinking about things that I like, it was obvious the way that I needed to go. I wanted to do something with numbers, particularly a date that means something to me.

May 28, 2012 -- The day that my boyfriend and I started dating. While we are not married or anywhere close to that stage, May 28 is an important date to me. When I asked my boyfriend if he liked Five Twenty Eight or Four Thirteen better, he obviously went with the date we started dating. 

So, I will no longer be "With Love, From Rae". I am simply, "Five Twenty Eight." I'm not sure how well renaming my blog will go with my readers, but I hope that those who follow me will continue to follow me. I didn't have a button before, but after seeing this tutorial, I even have a button now! I'm really excited about this and it's baby steps into growing my blog more! My signature at the bottom of my posts will stay the same for now, but I just wanted to let you know that I am still here, and I hope you will still follow along for my adventures! Hope you all are having a great weekend! Oh, and Happy Cinco De Mayo! 
My new button that I made

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38