01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Day 2? Success & MapMyRide 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Day 2? Success & MapMyRide

34
So today marked day 2 of my plan to workout a little each day. I know you are generally supposed to work out for 30 minutes a day and I will get myself to that point but today, my 19 minute, 58 second workout worked for me.

I'm using this awesome app on my iPhone called MapMyRide. In case you haven't heard about it, it's an app that does exactly what it's name tells you. It maps your workout! You can either create an account with them or connect it to your facebook. I chose to connect it to my facebook but I set the privacy level so that nobody on my facebook can actually see what I accomplish. My twitter followers can, but Facebook? No. The app is free and whether you are walking, running, biking, hiking, swimming, or walking up stairs, this app can track it! I posted my workout from yesterday, but today I wanted to share another feature! If you go to their website, there's actually a way to share your workout straight to your blog! All you do is decide what you want to share and they will give you an html code! Pretty cool, right? Anyways, check their website out here or download the free app here. With all of that said, I'm going to share my workout from yesterday and today! Not much to really showcase, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere!


Yesterday's workout


Today's Workout
A couple of the things that I like about this app is the fact that once I go to their website, I am able to make graphics like this for my blog, change colors of my routes, and really see my progress through my workout. It will show me my fastest and slowest speeds compared with the elevation where that speed occurred. The app is pretty awesome and if you need something to help track your progress, try this out and let me know what you think! Enjoy your Thursday! 


Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38