01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Can't Believe It Wednesday! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Can't Believe It Wednesday!

34
Recently I have disappeared from this blog since I haven't had anything to update about. I guess it is writer's block and me wanting to save you all from my not-so-exciting life. However, today I'm back with a "Can't Believe It - Prom version". I work as a bridal consultant and let's just say there are some pretty awful prom dresses out there BUT these were found online. Keep in mind that this blog reflects my opinion and several of these pictures were found by googling "when prom goes bad." I don't want to offend anyone, I just want to entertain. So let's get started. 

1. The Camo Couple -- I didn't know there were actually prom dresses or tuxes made in camo?
2. Polka dots and umbrellas and flowers...OH MY!
3. Winnie the Pooh...ew? Okay I love Winnie the Pooh and anything Disney, but does that I mean I would wear a dress with him on my side? How about no...

4. When DIY prom dresses go wrong because you ran out of fabric

And lastly, because I love a good "bad prom" picture...I leave you with this one...

5. Team Edward or Team Jacob or Team Whatever...it shouldn't be on your prom dress!
I know that my prom dress wouldn't win a "best dressed" award at prom or anything, but these pictures just honestly have me asking, "WHAT WERE YOU ALL THINKING?!" I mean I'm sure the girls felt beautiful and they loved their dresses so more power to them. I guess my general "I can't believe it" statement is that sometimes, I just can't believe people! Happy Wednesday!




35 36 37 38