01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Weekend Recap 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Weekend Recap

34
Hello!

I disappeared again, but with a good reason! Yesterday(the 13th) was my birthday and I was able to spend it celebrating with my parents and my boyfriend!! 

It was a great weekend and I just thought I'd show some pictures to help me recap it all! 

Friday -- I drove to Nashville to pick up the boyfriend at Nashville International Airport(BNA). We drove to the Mall at Green Hills and did a little shopping before eating at the Cheesecake Factory! He had the meatloaf and I got the Louisiana Chicken Pasta! It was SO yummy. For desert we got the cheesecake below and demolished it :)

Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheescake at The Cheesecake Factory in Nashville at Green Hills! 
After eating at the Cheesecake Factory, we drove through downtown Nashville after going to Opry Mills. I had seen reviews about this Yazoo Brewery so we stopped there and had some drinks since it was 5 o'clock somewhere! I loved my outfit this day...mint skimmer khakis from Gap with a Chambray shirt from Express. The drinks and company were great. Definitely want to go back sometime!

Love this guy
Boyfriend with his samples of beer! The dark one was our favorite!! 

I played it safe and got a beer similar to that of a Blue Moon!! It was pretty yummy with the lemon in it!

That night we drove back to my hometown and went to dinner with my parents for my unofficial pre-birthday dinner. We ate at this place called Rafferty's and it was super yummy like always! Due to all of the traveling, we didn't do much after dinner! 

SATURDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY!! It was my first Saturday off in April so the parents, boyfriend and I went to Keeneland Horse track in Lexington for my birthday! It was a lot of fun even though it was super crowded due to parents/alumni/everyoneandtheirmotherneededtogotoLexingtontoo - weekend. (Maybe that's a little dramatic, but it was super crowded!) 


Entrance to Keeneland!
The Race track! 
Taking pictures in between races! We didn't win any money this time!
Boyfriend, me, my dad, and my mom!
After the races, we showed off UK's campus since my boyfriend had never seen it. It was great to be back on campus since it's been over a year since I have seen it. After that adventure, we ate dinner at P.F. Chang's which was really good! If you ever go there, make sure you get the chicken lettuce wraps! By far my favorite thing that we got there! 

Today boyfriend had to fly back to Michigan to finish up school so I dropped him off at BNA and since then I've been relaxing at home and catching up on my blog reads! I hope you all are having a great weekend! It's gone by way too fast like always! 



Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38