01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Trip is over, Concert was awesome, and Happy 11 Months! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Trip is over, Concert was awesome, and Happy 11 Months!

34
Hello, all!!

I'm finally back to update my blog! This past week has been eventful, that is for sure! I am going to work on my posts about everything and post them throughout the week. My parents and I went on vacation to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina last week which was fun. Then last night I went with a couple college friends to see Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift in concert which was awesome. Today is mine and my boyfriend's 11 month anniversary and even though I don't actually get to see him today because of our long distance relationship status, I'm going to keep this post simple with some Sunday Social questions! 


Sunday Social


1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?
Not that I know of! Pretty sure I didn't.

2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
Nope, never had a reason to! 

3. Did you have any imaginary friends?

I was an only child, but I never had any imaginary friends.

4. Did you ever go toilet papering?

YES! Multiple times, lol. SO much fun...except for the last time I did it, we actually got houses mixed up and tp'ed the wrong one! I was visiting friends and thought we were getting the house of someone they knew, but they mixed them up...haha.

5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren't allowed to watch?

Definitely! I would watch MTV shows sometimes whenever I was in elementary/junior high cause I wasn't allowed to. 

So 2 out of 5 things I did, so I guess that's not too bad? Haha. I hope you all have a great Sunday whatever you do! I came across a blog with the same name as mine and it's obvious that she's had hers longer, so I'm going to be thinking of new blog name ideas. Wish me luck on that! 



Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38