01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Thursday Tunes Review 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Thursday Tunes Review

34
Hello everyone! Today I'm doing my first album review!! Fashion, music, and food...I'm liking the direction my blog is taking! Anyways, let's get to it! 



Recently, The Summer Set released their new album, Legendary as their follow up to Everything's Fine. If you like rock music with a bit of a pop/alternative vibe, this band is for you. I have seen this band live twice and loved them both times. It's exciting for me to see how the band has grown and needless to say, this album coming out 3 days after my birthday is kind of an unofficial late birthday present from the band to me. Brian Dale's voice has a unique sound to it which makes this album a pleasure to listen to.

I'm going to listen to the album a few more times before I do a track-by-track review, but honestly, if you like The Maine, All Time Low, The Cab, Every Avenue, Parachute, etc., go listen to them! I'm only halfway through listening to the album so far, but I'm already making a post about it because so far every song is so good has me excited to share it with you all! Check it out!





Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38