01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Sunday Social! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sunday Social!

34
Hello, lovely people!

Today has been another lazy, simple Sunday. I woke up and got ready for church, came home, ate lunch, and lounged around til I went to the tanning bed! I'm so excited to go to the beach in a couple weeks even though I don't have "the perfect beach body." I'll still have fun. Anyways, today I'm linking up for Sunday Social, so let's get started! The theme this week is Pinterest! 



This Weeks Questions:

All About Pinterest

1. What is your favorite outfit pin? 
This pin has been floating around Pinterest for a while, but I still love this one. Instead of jeans, you could do jean shorts for summer months and a short sleeve black shirt instead. I love the aqua and hot pink together and the simplicity of this outfit! 



2. What is your favorite food pin?

I used to work at Disney, and I miss the food there. I especially love Dole Whips, so if this recipe actually worked, it would be awesome!! 



3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
I currently work as a bridal consultant, so I have a few!! Sorry I'm not sorry :)

Dream dress with less poof and all ivory. I saw this dress in person for our Allure trunk show and it was gorgeous. <3 amazing="" back="" div="" is="" the="" too.="">



Love this

4. What is your favorite DIY/Craft pin?
This looks so easy and it's still cute!! 


5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?


6. Share one more random pin you love.



That was fun! Now time to go watch the ACM's!! 

Labels:

35 36 37 38