01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : So, I believe I'm a "Coach" kind of girl! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

So, I believe I'm a "Coach" kind of girl!

34
Sorry Longchamp & Michael Kors, I found a different bag that I love more!

While we were in HHI, my mom and I decided to go by the Tanger Outlets located on the Island. Your normal stores are there which meant that there was a Coach Outlet for me to go to! I've been looking for a great travel handbag that's black, and I finally found one!! I love it already and I wanted to share it with you all today, for anyone who is curious! We went into the store and they were having a 50% off sale going on(I have a feeling they do it almost every day though cause when I was in Key West they were having it too). I debated between a few bags and even asked the sales associate if this one particular bag that I like could fit my Macbook Pro in it. Mine is 13", so after measuring she confirmed that it could. Here's the one that I decided on!


This is Coach's Alexandra Chain Leather Tote with a zip top closure. That was one thing REALLY important to me about my bag, I have to have one that zips! I don't know if any of you all are the same way, maybe I'm just too picky? Since that picture that I found online doesn't do any justice, here's some pics that I took myself. 

Coach Alexandra Chain Leather Tote Original Price: $398.00
Coach Factory Price on Tote: $269.00
Price I paid after 50% off Sale Price: $134.50 + tax = $142.57
Total Savings: $398.00 - $134.50 = $263.50

Outside of the purse with everything taken out!
Inside! It has a cell phone spot, zip pouch, and another spot for pens or whatever!

The back of the purse or the side that is closest to my body. I keep random things in this pocket!
The important test -- The Macbook Pro fits!! I'm a happy girl! 

As you can see, I got a great deal and I'm excited. Since I'm still on a budget and can't really blow $400, I love being able to get a quality bag at a great price! I linked to the Coach Factory website and for the next 20 hours, they are having a great sale!! Hopefully you can find some great things that you love and remember Mother's Day is coming up!! 

Hope you all are having a great Tuesday! 


Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38