01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Saturday Recap! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Saturday Recap!

34
Well, before I make this post, I just wanted to say THEY CAUGHT HIM!! Praise God that suspect #2 was captured and hopefully Boston can feel a LITTLE safer tonight. I realize it's going to be a long healing process, but hopefully Boston and West, TX can start healing even through all the pain. I left early this morning to go on vacation, but hopefully I should be able to post at night. If not, I'll be sure to do a massive post when I get back! Before I leave though, it's time for...

Saturday Instagram Recap!(with Pearls & Curls!)  


1 -- Red Velvet Cupcakes made for my birthday which was the 13th!
2 - Cute artwork that I saw in Target. I just had to take this pic to send to my boyfriend.
3 -- Ulta haul! Expect a review soon of these products!
4 -- Caramel Mocha Frappucino from Starbucks...so yummy!
5 -- Relaxing on this Friday evening with my Twining's Bedtime Blend while watching the news about Boston Suspect #2 being caught!

Hope you all have a great weekend! Pray for safe travels for my family and I!! If you want to follow the great road trip adventure, follow me on twitter and instagram!!


Pearls and Curls





Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38