01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Friday's Letters... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Friday's Letters...

34
I know Friday is almost over, but I decided to do my Friday letters anyway, for the first time!! 


Dear America(specifically Boston and Texas), I'm praying for your healing processes. Boston, hopefully you all can sleep a little better tonight knowing that he's captured. I know it is easier said than done, but I know you all can heal. Texas, I haven't forgotten about you all. Praying that you all can rebuild and recover after the tragedy in your state. God Bless America. 


Dear Twining's Tea Bedtime Blend, Thank you for being there for me tonight to make my tummy feel better. I was skeptical about chamomile tea and peppermint helping it, but so far it has worked. So glad I stocked up with six boxes around Christmas! 


Dear H&M, Can you all please open early in Nashville? I miss being able to shop at my favorite store. Living in Orlando and being able to visit you weekly spoiled me. I'm missing the fashionable clothes at great prices! 


Dear Boyfriend, Thank you for being the amazing you and for always being there for me, even if you are a state or two away. I'm so glad that I got to see you for my birthday. I know you are feeling sad and stressed about graduating in a few weeks, but I know you can do it. I really believe that great things are coming you way. I love you and I'm so proud of you. Counting down the days til I see you again.



Dear previous job, I am so glad that I finally listened to myself and left the job as a bridal salon. I really think this is the first step to a great new career. 


Dear South Carolina, I am so excited about coming here tomorrow as our annual family vacation. Hope you warm up a little bit though!! 

That's all I have for tonight, but have a great weekend everyone!! 











Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38