01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoon Blog...Pintrest Pinned...Recipe to Try! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoon Blog...Pintrest Pinned...Recipe to Try!

34
So, as some of you all may know, I worked for Disney and I'm currently a bridal consultant. Sunday night I was exploring Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoon's Ever After Blog and saw this recipe for Rainbow Wedding Cake...in a jar!! The idea seemed so unique and colorful, that I had to share it with you all and pin it to my Pinterest boards! I think this is going to be my first saw it, pinned it, did it project, just not sure when I will do it! Anyways, here you go! 



Does that not look yummy? It would be GREAT for a kid's birthday party or a wedding. You wouldn't have to do it rainbow. I was thinking blue and white for University of Kentucky games would be a cool idea too! 

Here’s what you’ll need...

How to make these rainbow cakes in a jar...
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Thoroughly wash and dry the inside of each canning jar. Spray the inside of each jar thoroughly with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
  2. Scoop roughly half a cup of cake batter into five small bowls. Tint each bowl of cake batter with food coloring until very vibrant.
  3. Spoon about 3 tablespoons of first desired colored batter into bottom of each jar.  Spoon equal amounts of remaining colored batter making a “rainbow effect.”  Place the jars in a shallow baking dish; add about ¼” of water to the baking dish.
  4. Place baking dish in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
  5. Remove jars and allow to cool completely before scooping a small portion from the top of your cake and adding a hefty dollop of vanilla frosting. Sprinkle & serve!
If you make these before me, comment and let me know!! :) 





Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38