01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : Years Later...I'm back! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Years Later...I'm back!

34
So I'm not sure who follows my blog anymore, but I've decided to come back to the world of actual blogging. I'm not sure exactly WHAT I will be doing with this, but I am back. I will be 25 next month so it's crazy to think that I started this blog when I was 21. Since then, I did complete a Disney College Program where I was a Merchandise Cast Member at Disney's Polynesian Resort for Spring Advantage 2012. It was the best experience EVER. I had a great experience meeting new people, learning more about Disney, learning more about myself, playing in the parks, and meeting my current boyfriend who I've been with for 9 months! In December 2011, I graduated with my Bachelor's of Science Degree in Merchandising, Apparel, and Textiles with a Business minor! January 2012-August 2012 was spent completing my Disney College Program and in September 2012 I became a Bridal Consultant! That's a short timeline of my life since I last updated this blog! I'll probably work on a better, longer post tomorrow, but for tonight, I figure this is a good "welcome back" post of sorts! I look forward to finding more blogs to follow and gaining new readers! So, HI EVERYONE! Rachel

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38