01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : High Five for Friday! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

High Five for Friday!

34
Yay I'm doing my first H54F post and I'm so excited. I'm linking up with From My Grey Desk Blog!

H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba

Image
High Five for Friday

  1. Please excuse my half eaten sandwich and few fries, but this is my lunch from Sunday! My parents and I went to this place called Mancino's after church and I had the Mancino's Club! It's one of my favorite sandwich places, next to Earl of Sandwich! Whenever I lived in Orlando, EoS spoiled me when it came to sandwiches, but Mancino's is a close second!

  2. Three words, Thin Mint Milkshake. The other night I was having a rough night due to things going on so I was feeling down. I decided to make myself this milkshake with 3 thin mints, two scoops of vanilla ice cream, and milk. It was so yummy and a great way to use Girl Scout cookies!

  3. On Sunday, we had a severe thunderstorm warning and this is hail from it. I was praying that it wouldn't damage my Escape at all! Luckily, it didn't!

  4. I know you aren't supposed to take pictures with your phone while driving, but it was snowing and a little of it was sticking to the ground. Even though it's supposed to be spring and it's snowing in March, it looked pretty so I snapped this blurry pic.

  5. Meet Biscuit. This is the cat that the owner keeps at our bridal boutique. I know that sounds crazy and at first I was annoyed by it(cats should be outdoors or at home), but Biscuit is so cute, especially at times like this. She's a diva and a princess and if you talk to her, she will talk back. She loves attention and has never touched a dress at the bridal & prom boutique that I work at. She will hide behind them, but that's it!

So there's my High Five for Friday, hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend! It's a good time to spend with your family and celebrate that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and was raised on the third day! I know that I have a lot to celebrate cause Lord knows I have messed up quite a few times(I'm definitely not perfect!) but someone loved me enough to die for my sins and everyone else's!
Image

Bloglovin

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38