01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : *.14-It's SUMMER!* 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

*.14-It's SUMMER!*

34
Hey everyone! So I finally decided to update this blog since my last update was in April! I guess since this is my Disney blog there's really nothing interesting to say, other than I have 3 friends who are doing the Fall '10 and 2 people I work with told me that they each know a person who is going to be down there as well! My friend Mike is already down there working at Cosmic Rays in Tommorowland and so far he loves it! My other friends will be there in a couple weeks. I'm so excited for all of them & I can't wait til I hopefully get my opportunity to work for the mouse!!

In other news, I think I'm going to start an everyday blog just about my life and interesting(and not-so-interesting) parts about it. I've been working out more lately so I think I'm going to write about my workouts and if I get any followers who also work out maybe they could give me new things to try and ways to adjust my routine! I have decided that I love working out and I never thought I would say that. :)

The semester ended a few weeks ago and since then I have been working daily Mon-Thursday and trying to make time with friends. I've gotten certified in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint so that is just one more thing that I will be able to list on my resume. I actually got THREE certificates and a letter from Microsoft congratulating me so I guess that's cool?


Anyways, that's all that's been really going on with me lately...this summer has gotten off to a slow start but it's May so hopefully it will get better. I'll update again soon with some more interesting stuff.

Until next time, have a magical day!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38