01 02 03 Five Twenty Eight : *.13 -- New Blog Post coming SOON!* 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

*.13 -- New Blog Post coming SOON!*

34
Hey everyone! Just wanted to give a quick little update saying that I AM alive and that I will have a new blog post coming shortly! I have been getting ready for the end of the semester so as you all know, it has been a little busy! Thankfully I have completed my multimedia persuasive project and two out of three study guides already, so I am feeling VERY confident about my finals coming up next Monday and Tuesday. Seriously, I don't think I've ever been this prepared this far in advance! Hopefully I have lots of pixie dust coming my way so I will get all A's on my final exams & the project. That's all I have for tonight, but I promise I will have a better post up in the next couple of days!

When You Wish Upon A Star...(That was my Disney way of saying goodnight! =)

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38